Tuesday, December 20, 2022

SCRIPTURE sailor

 

Ezekiel 36:25-27

King James Version

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, 

and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, 

and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, 

and a new spirit will I put within you: 

and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, 

and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, 

and cause you to walk in my statutes, 

and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.


Those three verses pretty much sum up this sailor.

Wherein GOD cleansed me, from unrighteousness, the day He made me born again.

He did create me, for a purpose.

I once taught business communications in the big city.

Wrote practically all my life.

But it was only when GOD made me born again in September 2019, did I drop all other non-essentials.

And rode the boat JESUS was in.

Not worrying anymore if I'll drown, the boat will capsize, if there are sharks, or whatever worldly matters that used to occupy my mind.

The BIBLE became my go-to for GOD's WORD.

It was the only book that made sense.

In November 2019, two months after GOD made me born again, we wrote 22 spiritual warfare books.

Non-stop, for 36 days.

As the three years went by, 71 blogs surfaced.

I don't need to come up for air.

The LIVING GOD is the LIVING WATERS.

And I was mighty thirsty.

How has my writing changed?

GREATLY.

IMMEASURABLY.

My writing's clearer, because of SPIRIT.

My writing has conviction, because of SCRIPTURE.

My writing has heart, because of JESUS.

That's the only way I can write now.

Through prayers, and waiting for instructions.

More articles here.


Photo by author


VERSES on SPEECH

  John 16:13 King James Version 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come,  he will guide you into all truth:  for he shall not speak...