Tuesday, December 20, 2022

BLOG name

 

Proverbs 22:1

King James Version

22 A good name is rather to be chosen 

than great riches, 

and loving favour 

rather than silver and gold.


Prayer always helps.

I don't write, or create, until SPIRIT inspires and guides me.

After letting many name combinations play in my mind, I finally settled on "Gobrecomm", for these reasons that surfaced on their own (working with SPIRIT means you step aside, as He inspires you):

1. Gobrecomm stands for "God-breathed communication".

2. Go is 2 letters = number 2 stands for "Union, Witnessing, Divison"

3. bre is 3 letters = number 3 stands for "Resurrection, Divine Completeness, and Perfection"

4. comm is 4 letters = number 4 stands for "Creation...World"

5. Add 2+3+4 = 9 (number 9 stands for "Fruit of Spirit", "Divine Completeness from the Lord")

6. Acronyms that are short, make sense, and easy to pronounce, can be remembered easily.

7. It's what SPIRIT inspired me to use, after many combinations.


At first, I thought "SPIRIT-led communication" would have been appropriate.

But, on second thought, there were many spiritists.

I didn't want our blog to be branded that.

Could be misleading.

So, I prayed and prayed for a name.

SPIRIT allowed me to "play" with combinations.

Until, when I thought no name was forthcoming, the idea popped into my head.

Aha!

"God-breathed communication"

After all, this blog is on what the WORD of GOD says about written, verbal, and non-verbal, communication.

Now, the title was a bit long.

We decided on the Gobrecomm acronym.

It's settled then.

Now, we're ready to dig deep into Scripture.

Starting with a warning from the LORD JESUS.

Click here now.


Related material:

"Keys to Scripture Numerics" by Ed F. Vallowe

Beginnings


Photo by author


VERSES on SPEECH

  John 16:13 King James Version 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come,  he will guide you into all truth:  for he shall not speak...